Thursday, October 13, 2011

Occupy Perth action: Sat 15 October

This coming Saturday, there will be a first "Occupy Perth" action:

Occupy Perth - Sat 15 OctInspired by the dramatic Wall Street Occupation, a number of people have begun a movement to #OccupyPerth. The idea behind this movement is that government is being run for and by the top 1% of the population and the rest of us – the 99% – need to meet and organise if we are to change things.
The first action in Perth in support of this movement will be on:
Saturday 15 October
1pm, Forrest Place/Murray St mall
Attend on Facebook
This day will be part of an international day of action in solidarity with the Wall Street Occupation with over 1300 meet-ups around the world!